Welcome to the Friends of the Richton Park Public Library District
Who are the Friends?
The Friends of the Richton Park Library is a non-profit organization of wonderful volunteers who help promote, support, and enhance the use of the library by sponsoring programs and providing necessary materials and furnishings for community cultural enrichment.
Do I have time?
Of course you have time! Responsible and concerned citizens (like you) make time to enhance and support their community. The Friends meet at 7:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the every month at the Richton Park Public Library District. Refreshments are provided! You just bring a positive attitude, motivation and great ideas!
How can I help?
- Committees: Junior Friends, Administrative, Finance, Membership, Outreach, Fundraising, Programs & Events, Donations, Scholarships, Awards & Certificates, Publicity…
- Fundraisers: Spring and Fall Booksales & Baksales; Holiday Candy Sales; Themed Gift Basket Raffles, Craft & Art Showcases, Rummage Sales; Calendar Ads; Recipe Books Sales…
- Sponsor Programs & Events: MLK Contest, Poetry Contest; Open House. Special Programs for all ages…
- Donations & Dedications: Shelves, Displays & Furnishings. Beautification Projects…
- Friends Scholarship & Awards: Granted to eligible deserving students who support the library community.
- Publicity: Newsletters. Website. Media…
- New Ideas: We meet to brainstorm and explore new ideas that will enhance the library and community…
Examples of Friends' Events & Fundraisers:
|Holiday Gift Baskets|| Stick Candy
To Join, click Below For: