Don't have a library card? Do you want access our digital resources while the library is closed?
We are happy to announce that Richton Park Residents can sign up for a Digital Library Card - all you need to do is live in Richton Park and register online!
- If I have a library card already, do I need to sign up for a Digital Library Card?
- I do not live in Richton Park, can I get a Digital Library Card?
- You must live in Richton Park to get a Richton Park Library Digital Card. Some surrounding libraries have thier own Digital Library Card sign-up - please check with your home library about getting a Digital Library Card.
- Do I need to pay for a Digital Library Card?
- No, like all our library cards - they are FREE to Richton Park Residents
- When will it expire?
- During the COVID-19 quarantine these cards are valid for 90-days (requiring library verification for further extension)
- Can I place holds for physical items with this card?
- At this time, these cards cannot place holds on physical materials or checkout physical materials without being upgraded to a full access card by library staff.
- Can I upgrade to a full access library card?
- When the library reopens, you can come into the library and upgrade to a full access card. Normal library card registration proceedures will be used (See: How do I?...)