The Richton Park Public Library provides exam proctoring services by appointment only. Proctoring is not available on the weekend.
What We Do
- Verify student IDs.
- Present exam materials.
- Review exam instructions.
- Monitor students from a distance
- Monitor the exam time.
- There is no fee for the proctoring service itself.
- Online exams can be proctored.
- Exams are conducted in one of our study rooms depending on availability. We cannot guarantee a private study room when taking a test.
- Paper exams that are mailed or emailed to us can be proctored.
- Completed exams can be scanned and emailed as attachments.
To schedule an exam
- Please contact the Adult Services Department to setup an exam time. Availability is limited based on Staff time.
- Once your exam has been scheduled, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with your testing institution to send exam materials/passwords to the proctoring site.
- Please notify the proctoring site regarding any changes that develop.