Don't have a library card? Do you want access our digital resources while the library is in limited services?
We are happy to announce that Richton Park Residents can sign up for a Digital Library Card - all you need to do is live in Richton Park and register online!
- If I have a library card already, do I need to sign up for a Digital Library Card?
- I do not live in Richton Park, can I get a Digital Library Card?
- You must live in Richton Park to get a Richton Park Library Digital Card. Some surrounding libraries have thier own Digital Library Card sign-up - please check with your home library about getting a Digital Library Card.
- Do I need to pay for a Digital Library Card?
- No, like all our library cards - they are FREE to Richton Park Residents
- When will it expire?
- Temporary Digital Library Cards expire 90-days from creation date. While the library building is closed to the public you will not be able to upgrade to a full access card, if you need to extend your card past the 90-day expiration date, please call us during our Virtual Service Hours. Thank you!
- Can I place holds for physical items with this card?
- At this time, these cards cannot place holds on physical materials or checkout physical materials without being upgraded to a full access card by library staff.
- Can I upgrade to a full access library card?
- Not at this time. When the library building is open to the public again, please call us and schedule an appointment with the Circulation Department to upgrade your card. Regular library card registration proceedures will be used (See: How do I?...) with modifications to help keep social distancing and reduce the number of times items are passed back and forth.