Visit the library THIS OCTOBER for a Series of SPOOKTACULAR events!
- Outdoor Movie Night on October 13 (8pm, Community Event) – where we’ll be watching “The Nightmare Before Christmas” on a large screen in our parking lot (or we’ll move it indoors in case of rain for an Afterhours Movie Night)
- Jason Hockey Mask Decorating on October 13 (4-7pm, Grades 6-12) – come and decorate a Jason Hockey Mask with us in Youth Services
- Pumpkin Pie-ence on October 18 (4pm, Grades 3-5, Registration Required) – experiment with us with pumpkin pie!
- Brews & Brushstrokes on October 21 (11am, Adults, Registration Required) – come and paint a spooky painting with us as we drink delicious brews
- Halloween Family Storytime on October 24 (6pm, PreK – Grade 2 and Family, Registration Recommened) – dress up in your costumes and join us for a special Halloween Themed storytime! It’s sure to be a treat!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Watch & Paint on October 24 (4pm, Grades 3-5, Registration Required) – watch “The Nightmare Before Christmas” with us as we make a Jack Skellington inspired painting!
- Halloween Baby Storytime on October 25 (10:30am, Birth to PreK with caregiver, Registration Recommended) – dress up in your costumes and join us for a special Halloween Themed storytime for the little ones!
- “Goosebumps” Book & Movie Club on October 27 (4pm, Grades 6-8, Registration Required) – fan of Goosebumps? Watch the movie and discuss your favorite books with us at Book & Movie Club
- Spooky Science on October 28 (11am, Family Event, Registration Required) – come out and watch some spooky science demos and have some hands-on fun
- Richton Park’s Trail of Treats on October 28 (12pm, Community Event) – visit the library’s table at the annual Trail of Treats at Glaeser Park!
- Drop-in Halloween Craft on October 31 (all day, K-Grade 5) – stop by the library at any time and make a fun Halloween Craft with us!
Check out all these programs (and more) on our Events Calendar! We hope you have a frightfully good time!